Wednesday, October 25
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 | Posted by Turquoise Stuff | Edit Post
Why don't students realize that "Hey" is not an appropriate way to address a professor? In fact, it's not really appropriate for communication with anyone when it is your first note to them. Does anyone point this out to students? If yes, how?
- ► 2007 (30)
- Statisticians Rock!!!
- IM or "I am"?
- Calling all secrets!
- Teaching Tag Team
- President Bush's War on Science
- Can I sue for emotional damages?
- the multiple personalities of reviewers...
- Is it okay to tell students to leave the class?
- Picture secret XXXIV
- It's the end of NPR as we know it
- ▼ October (15)