Thursday, September 13
Guys, where is everybody? Do you remember the fun we had back in the old days (I believe it was just a tiny year ago)?

Whatever happened to Clear and Plaid? Did they switch over to the dark side and said good-bye to their practice of posting witty graphic secrets?

And where is my friend Kodachrome? Have you been sucked into the tenure-track vortex?

Maybe we could expand the scope of this blog to make it about more than secrets and troubles in academia. After all, there are some things in this life that actually make it worth living, or am I just speaking for myself?

Well, I hope to see many of you back on a.secret...long live the lovely species of the blogging academic!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should add that I had a bit of trouble accessing the blog after all this time - must have something to do with a change at the google blogger. So don't give up, my fellow crayons! You all have mastered far greater challenges!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, so keep on writing and I will keep on reading.

bobvis said...

I'm in the same boat as christine. I've forgotten how I got here, but I liked what I read enough to add your blog to my feeder. I'm sad to hear your blog may be dying. I hope I didn't kill it!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here (clearly, since most of the recent posts are mine).

I'm all for a revival!

Poppy Red said...

I'm here too!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here too, but I forgot my log-in, so I can't post anymore! (sigh...)

Chartreuse Circe said...

I'm here, too -- sort of.

Dandelion said...

Thanks for the encouragement to keep the blog going. It's nice to have this outlet. :)

Anonymous said...

i lost my log-in too when the blogger changed to google too.... help!

Unknown said...


Thanks for the news in this post. I would love to hang around here more often.

Web Design Companies Bangalore | Web Design Bangalore