Wednesday, April 4
I am pissed.

I was just blatantly disregarded in a decision that affects me directly because, I assume, of my status as a junior faculty member (and possibly as a woman). And, while I can't get into specifics for fear that it would threaten my anonymity, this is not a case where juniors shouldn't expect to have a say. This is where each person should be afforded the same respect and consideration as any other, regardless of rank.

To add insult to injury, it involves a student. What message does this send about who can be pushed around, who should be considered and who shouldn't, who can be challenged, and so forth?

2 comments:

The Boss said...

There is.
http://rateyourstudents.blogspot.com/index.html
A Regular Reader of Rate Your Students who has Friends and Family who are Faculty.

putri lubis said...


Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I am happy to find your website and can join to comment

Share and Klick Info Blokwalking. Hammer Of Thor
=> Jual Hammer Of Thor Di Bogor
=> Jual Hammer Of Thor Di Medan
=> Jual Hammer Of Thor Di Semarang
=> Jual Hammer Of Thor Di Bandung
=> Jual Hammer Of Thor Di Bandar Lampung
Obat Good Man | Obat pembesar penis | Vimax Asli | Vimax Extender